*** C Is A Cutie!!! ***

This is darling little "C". His name really isn't C! I just do that for the blog! 
I had his Mom add hair gel to his style ;-) He wasn't sure what to make of it at first ;-)
He is two years old and quite the little star!
Rocking his hair style now ;-) We used his Grandpas wood pile as a background. 
He says... "Yes! I know i'm cute!"
"You talking to me lady?"
"You want me to smile??? I'm TWO!"
"How about this for a smile?"
"Ummmm... CHEESE!"
"Hey camera lady... How about this?"
"I am just TOO (Two) *wink* ADORABLE!!! 
"How about my fingers by my mouth?"
"Or like... YO-YO- WUZ UP?" *wink*
These pics make me laugh!
Yummy iced tea! Opps... spilt on the shirt ;-)

"Ummmm.... Let me think" ;-)
"I'm still thinking" ;-)
"How's this lady?"
"You talkin' to ME???"

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love it!!! I'm not sure how you made him cuter, but you did it. Thank you for showing my little star to your world. He's darn lucky. Ty ty

Post a Comment