*** Photo Shooting With My Fourteen Year Old Daughter"

My youngest daughter and I recently took a road trip to Oregon to visit my BFF of 32 years. We planned to stay for a few days and then depart to photo - trip home ;-) We had a wonderful time! It was pretty amazing to watch her load a film camera and capture images. I was almost completely hands on with her! I did sneak a few digital images in ;-) As we were driving home, we came upon Lake Shasta. I heard her say, "Mom... pull off at that road stop! Look at that view!" I was thinking... Oh dear... This is going to be a long drive home! It was! It took us TWELVE hours! It should have only been six ;-)

                                          The top three images are of Mount Shasta.
SEE!!!! Film is not dead ;-) Maddie was shooting B&W!
The above image and image below are of a waterfall we found. We did a little hiking on our way home as well. 

I think the above image was roll three! Easy there Maddie! ;-)

Top two images were captured at Lake Shasta.
I had to sneak the image above. She is like me! We are both a little camera shy in front of the camera.


The shadow on the stairs above was her idea! "Look Mom! That is very cool!" The next female version of Ansel Adams? Maybe! ;-)

Shasta was really beautiful! It was so hot! Wished we could have gone for a swim! No swimming when you have a budding photographer in tow! Could not entice her with jumping in at all! She was busy... creating art ;-)



The top four images we found on our way home as well. We ventured off of the highway to find interesting farms. We found beautiful antique farm equipment.
The top image just sums up our time together creating art! I had to sneak that image of her as well ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment